Wednesday, August 12, 2009

CTRL-ALT-DELETE



Hey everyone,

I'm going to try and keep things short tonight.

Below is something I wrote a few years ago. You may have seen it when I throw it up in an away message once in a while.
I think it does hold some type of meaning in the world we live in presently. Today it's just so easy to go back and edit something we wrote, or to restart a computer if it freezes. However, in life it's not always that easy. You just can't highlight a phrase and make it disappear, insert something that sounds better and call it a day.

You just can't restart your life.


"Sometimes in life I wish you could just ctrl- z and undo things or better yet crtl-y and go back to the best parts and re-do them but you can't. You won't find a reset button like you would on an xbox or ipod, and you cant just press ctrl-alt-delete and end the task when things get fucked up. You just have to keep going and hopefully you save things along the way so you never lose them."


Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment